I love me a window sink

When we were re-modeling our house I knew I had to have a nice bright sink area so I opted to not add a window treatment and keep it clean and fabric free.


Here is my Current Kitchen Sink Window


well,

As time goes on I think maybe its time to add a little something something in the way of window treatments

I have found some inspiration photos currently getting me in the mood to change up the sink area a bit

Option 1
I could go with a sweet little fabric roman

Option 2
I could go with a little valance & woven double action

Or 
Option 3
I could go with a cafe curtain with small drape rod


I think out of the options I like the cute little roman (Option 1) best...


Now the only choice to make

Fabric?


or Wovens?

Thoughts??

If you know me, I am sure you already know which is my pick!! 
Can you lovers guess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top