I am pleased to welcome the fabulous Keely of Luxe and Lillies. Keely is a graphic designer extrordinare, she has a knack for interior design, and she can throw a pretty party just to name a few of her endless skills. If your not quite as obsessed with this lovely lady as I am, please go and visit her and take a look at her "outfit to room" post! It's really, really pretty!!!

*****************


I am so happy to be here today sharing my outfit to room! I have loved this outfit for so long - to me, it hits all the right high notes, a bit of class [the blazer], and touch of glam [ the gold shirt] and a hint of girly elegance [ the pretty shorts]. Its always been pleasing to the eye and presents a lovely color palette!
 
*OUTFIT*



*ROOM*



When it comes to a room, I worked to put together the three elements I loved about the outfit. I love to mix textures and patterns too without having an overwhelming mix of colors. When it comes to classic - you can never go wrong with navy, wingback chairs, and nailhead trim. I have long adored Jonathan Adler's velvet sofa's. They are plush, and polished and look like the type of sofa you could lounge on all afternoon. The octopus throw is a little nautical, but ultimately comfortable and cozy.

As for glam, it doesn't get more glam than metallics. I'm a firm believer in the idea that tables don't have to be matchy-matchy - both of these tables speak to the color palette but add different flair. The ivory bone like finish on one table, lends itself to the golden capiz shell finish in the lamps! And- can we talk about this rug for a minute- shiny silk stitching. Its color and sheen changes with light, and livens up the floor!

As for girly- I chose a slightly pinker shade of nude than the outfit and this beautiful painting by Jen Ramos of Cocoa and Hearts, really pulls it all together. The soft pink and lambs wool pillows are soft and sweet. 

Of course, don't forget a great little stocked bar cart- this vintage styled bar cart will polish off the room!

Thanks so much for having me Amber!

lamps: west elm, rug: rugsusa.com, chairs/pillows/small gold table: pieces atlanta, sofa: jonathan adler, painting: cocoa and hearts, taller side table: madegoods, throw: thomas paul on allmodern.com, bar cart: overstock.com

*****************
Thanks so much for playin Keely, This is STUNNING and I am so craving this look now. Make sure and go visit Keely's blog and tell her I said hi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top