So remember when I posted about my DIY book nook that the Duck turned into a bookshelf? Well now I can show you the after into greater details since the cat is outta the bag and I am no longer clutching my images waiting for High Gloss to come out. I didn't wanna spoil anything before and show you to much from the issue, which in case you have not seen go here High Gloss Issue 3 page 60.

Here is what it looks like now


here is what it looked like before the makeover and styling it all pretty!

BTW the Drapes are Tie Dyed denim that I made myself...Oh yeah!

Rug is vintage from Turkey

Subway sign is Home Goods

the leather stool is from India

Art is Audrey Kawasaki

If you want the DIY shelf making skills,  I posted a "how to" 



keep looking forwards to this shizzle cause I got more of these coming.. 
Next up suzani ottoman...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top