Hey, hey, friends! What started as an amazing week, took a little turn when I developed the kind of hacking-cough that makes you pee your pants. You know what I'm talking about. It's not all that ladylike to grab your crotch when you cough, either. Or so I've been told. But I'm heavily medicated, and not about to let this thing dampen my weekend of birthday celebrations! Yeah right, you'll find me on the couch with the remote in one hand, and a hot toddy tea in the other.

1) You guys seemed to enjoy last week's Fall outfit, and since the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is still hopping, I thought I'd create another one! And just like last week, I used only items on sale...most of them 40% off! These are all closet staples you could mix-and-match for years. And Santa, that scarf needs to find it's way to my stocking!

Hi Sugarplum | Nordstrom Sall Fall Outfit



2) We had our first freeze this week! Which is pretty exciting news, because it means I get to pull my Winter coat out. Mine is getting a little ragged around the edges, so I peeked online at some new options. This is a seriously cute batch...all under $70! And you'll never guess where from!!


Hi Sugarplum | cute coats
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9



3) So now that I've got you thinking about shopping, how about I help you out with paying for it!? Trust....you do not want to miss this! (It's happening Monday!)

Hi Sugarplum | Black Friday giveaway




4) Tonight is the deadline to vote in the Lamps Plus Home Blog Sweepstakes. I somehow got nominated in the Lifestyle category, alongside some pretty ah-mazing bloggers. If you go vote for me, not only will you help keep me out of the bottom, but you could win a $500 shopping spree!! #win-win




5) A big phat WELCOME to our new sponsor Elisabeth Michael. Liz is a crazy-talented gal, and runs a super-successful Etsy shop. It's chock full of throw pillows, shower curtains, drapes, and boppy pillow covers...all in the chicest fabrics. I'm crazy about her new wrapping paper, too.

And yep, I said OUR new sponsor....because without sponsors, we'd have no project fund! So thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep things flowing around here!

 Hi Sugarplum | Elizabeth Michael ad

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

And P.S....don't forget to enter the Lulu & Georgia $100 Giveaway! And the winner of the Martha Stewart Home Office giveaway was announced here...was it you?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top