Hey, friends...happy, happy Friday to you! It's been a hot and busy week...made more painful by our air conditioner going out at home...on the day Texas decided to break 100-degrees! Why does it always happen like that?! Thank goodness for repairmen (no DIYing on the A/C!)...we are chilling again. Here's what's up this steamy Friday...


1) I love, love, love me some C.Wonder. What's not to love about Tory Burch-esque products at affordable prices?! And I especially love when they have a super sale....like an additional 50% off all sale items! Here are some of my favorites from the sale...with prices as low as $3!




2) Is your keyring a mess of membership and rewards cards? I have so many on mine, I can hardly get to my keys. Mr. Sugarplum just found and loaded the Cardstar app on my phone...and 5 minutes later, my keyring was clean again! You just scan each of your cards (grocery stores, library cards, memberships, etc), and it stores them all for free. I'm not particularly techy...but I love when I find something that makes life run a little smoother.

http://blog.timesunion.com/kristi/files/2012/01/cardstar.jpg



3) I remember the best thing about the first day of school, was having a brand new notebook, perfectly sharpened pencils, and a cute new backpack. I'm a huge fan of the Land's End packs...they cost a bit more, but last for several years. In fact, Babygirl has had hers for 3 years, and it's still in great shape. The only reason she's getting a new one is because she outgrew it! To get her excited about school, we sat down together and I let her choose her backpack, the color, and even the monogram style. She can hardly wait for the first day of school now!

Hi Sugarplum | Lands End backpack



4) I've watched this video about 50 times, and it makes me smile and chair-dance every time. Jimmy Fallon is cutest, the Roots are so talented, and Robin Thicke and that song....well, let's just say, 'Yum.'






5) The kids and I are headed to the beach tomorrow, and I'm trying to force myself to leave behind everything that plugs in or needs a charge. They are growing up so fast, and I want to savor these moments, not be distracted. Of course by the time Mr. SP shows up later in the week, I may be begging for a beer laptop.

a weekend sentiment..
via

You won't even believe who I've got stopping by next week to play {20 Questions}!! Trust me, you don't want to miss it! Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top