even though I am still in the UK and its minus  -7,235

I cant help but dream of spring.

I am going crazy shopping for all things corally, minty, and muted. The shoppe is getting its fair share of pretty new pillows that I thought I would give you a glimpse of. 


They are screaming spring...no?

Wanna know whats even better.....

$98.00

if you are interested before they go live, just email me

I come home tomorrow. This trip has been very very stressful and sad, however I am ready to come home and start fresh. 

I have some really exciting things in the works for 2013 and I am ready as ever to get the ball rolling.

P.S the new website/blog is almost complete!!!!
 I will do my damndest to make sure you all know about the dates of the big switch and what I will need you all to do to stay with the program

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top