We are cleaning out the garage and my office and I gotta lotta stuffs to sell! Contact me if you wanna buy anything. I can ship most of it no probs!


Vintage Turkish Anatoila Rug 87" x 62"
$295


Vintage Green Ginger Jar Table Lamp
32"h x 16" wide
$50

Vintage Carrera Marble Top and Gold Tulip Base side Table
18" round and 19"high
$105


African Style Wacky Woven Chair
$125

Pretty Blue and White Pattern Fabric
6 yards total
$60 for the whole lot of it including velvet

Matching Blue Brushed Velvet
56" W x 71"L 
just under 2 yards



Vintage Embroidered Textile
32" W x 61" L
there are a couple of small stains but it would look awesome on an ottoman or as an accent pillow
$60

I have more to sell but I will wait until next week to post it. email me

 info@amberinteriordesign.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top