Let me start by saying kids furniture ain't cheap. Over Christmas the Duck and I searched to buy a cute and affordable play table for G. It was slim pickings out there and we were faced with the decision to buy something expensive that will be boring and get trashed, or buy some crappy plastic craft table that I would cringe looking at in our new beautiful house??
I bought the Duck a set of tools for x-mas and little did I know he would become the Carpenter Extraordinaire!! He decided to MAKE G's table from scratch. He found the plans on AnnaWhite and started building. I painted it white and found a can of reminiscent home depot pink paint for .50 cents and painted the alphabet on top. The chair I spray painted with Rust-OLeum Berry Pink. All the wood cost 12 bucks.  Cute and Cheap!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top