...Have you ever seen this website?


I really wish I was important enough for these "glow folks" to come into my house and take photos of my stylish life with my beautiful child...

I am sure these "glow folks" think that potty training a 2 year old whilst still wearing maternity pants 3 sizes to big, working 16 hours days, and having China Wok on speed dial is glow-worthy...?

You know, rollin outta bed at 6 am with my whitening trays in and some zit cream on is gorgeous. 

Not waxing my eyebrows for the better part of 2011 and sporting some wicked ass roots is
real hip, trendy, and effortlessy chic,no?

I mean, I may wear clothes that say "Liz Lange Maternity for Target" and my legs probably haven't seen the sun for  about 46 months, but I think I have a shot to make the cut....

Look at these photos...

Makes me want to brush my hair, hop on a treadmill, and get the boogers out of G's nose.







why do these women have such nice hair?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top