Hey, hey, happy Friday, friends! It's time for another round-up of This Really Melts My Butter (I'm Southern, it's a requirement to use Steel Magnolia references whenever possible). I pretend I'm showing these for you, but really it's my own selfish bookmarking system. This is some of the genius going around in this talented Blog Pool....

I'm duplicating this project faster than Lindsay Lohan can finish a body shot! Home Sweet Heavenly Home made their basic-builder garage door look totally custom, for a whopping $10! There's no getting around the big thing, might as well give it some character!


Jennifer at Chronicles of Home made this Faux Capiz Shell pendant. Like made it from scratch, and using totally affordable supplies. You won't even believe what she used for the shells.



Mandy at Vintage Revivals is always busting out ingenious ideas...this time it's her DIY Sharpie Wallpaper. Can you even imagine the possibilities?!

DIY Sharpie Wallpaper Tutorial @ Vintage Revivals 

Pantone told us what we already knew...that emerald green is gorgeous and this year's hot color (hello, green striped door!). Jennifer at Dimples & Tangles knows it too, and transformed this China Cabinet!

 


I've tackled random-spaced wall stripes, and symmetrical wall stripes...and calculating the spacing is a total chore. Erin at Home Everyday just transformed her bathroom with perfect Stripes, and gives the best tutorial on how to figure out your own spacing. 

 

 
Traci Connell at Classic with a Twist is a local designer that just completed an entire house, including this jaw-dropping kitchen.



Freckles Chick made gorgeous framed agate art....from a surprise source!



My blog-crush, Courtney of Courtney Out Loud, is sharing his fabulous style with us through fashion posts. It's full-blown Gap ads going on over there...LOVE him them!


CLake Top Army


My bloggie friend, Emily of A Well Dressed Home, just completed this gorgeous little girls room Those beds....that ceiling...the dark doors!!!!

AWDH K Gressle Big Girl Room 1 

Wow ~ totally amazing, right?! I'm pulling my military jacket out of the closet and painting every door dark, how about you?! But first, just a bit of Blog Housekeeping.... 


* * * * * 

Last chance to enter the HeartGram by Love Feast Shop Giveaway! I'm choosing the winner when I remember to Sunday. 

HeartGram Giveaway

And a big, phat WELCOME to crazytown my newest sponsor, Wild About Jewelry!! I am thrilled to have this fabulous and affordable (nothing over $40!) shop. I have a date with my computer Monday night! Until then, happy weekend, lovebugs!!

wild-about-jewelry-web-ad 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top