There is no hiding my love affair with stripes...especially since they are in virtually every room of our house, from my son's wall, to the Mudroom back door. So it's not surprising that my closet is chock full of stripey goodness, too. I love to wear them with almost any pattern, but paired with floral is my favorite preppy combination.

Hi Sugarplum  Stripes & Florals (6)

Stripes tone down the feminine sweetness of the floral, and black gives the whole look an edge.

Hi Sugarplum  Stripes & Florals (7)

Hi Sugarplum  Stripes & Florals (5)

My jewels are a mix of sweet and masculine too, with a black leather cuff, a blingy bracelet (thanks, Sheaffer!), and a delicate arrow bangle (thanks, Angi!)

Hi Sugarplum  Stripes & Florals (8)

Hi Sugarplum  Stripes & Florals (9)

Hi Sugarplum  Stripes & Florals

Are you a fan of mixing up patterns? Do you have a stripe addiction, too?


See my floral and check combination here, and how I wear this skirt in Summer here.

{Outfit Deets (same or similar items linked when available)}
White Shirt: J.Crew Factory | Striped Top: J.Crew | Skirt: Zara | Tights: J.Crew | Shoes: Franco Sarto | Arrow Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Wrap Bracelet: Francesscas | Jewel Bracelet: Loft | Necklace: Nordstrom BP | Earrings: Banana Republic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top